|Your Birthdate: December 27|
You are a spiritual soul – a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.
Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone
Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge
Your power color: Cobalt blue
Your power symbol: Dove
Your power month: September
27 Aug 2007 11 Comments
I’ve been tagged by Jeankfl… (gee thanks Jean! lol)
THE RULES OF THE TAG ARE:
Each person posts the rules before their list, then list 8 things
At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people
and then visits those people’s spaces and comments letting them
know that they have been tagged, and to come and read the post,
so they know what they have to do.
I’m not sure I can come up with 8 things. I pretty much covered everything in my 101.
HERE IS MY LIST:
1. I have a very dear friend who has cancer. She’s been going through chemo and radiation since this past Feb. She has children my age and older, but she’s like a sister to me.
I can’t tell her how afraid I am for her, she will never know that. She’s lost over 70lbs since February.
For her I am calm, strong and positive, but, I can tell you here, I am scared.
She’s Italian too, and I told her that an Italian losing weight and not wanting to eat is blasphemy! I enjoy making her laugh.
2. Speaking in public or in front of an audience doesn’t scare me.
3. I worked one summer out in the fields, wearing a swimming suit that was cut down to below my navel.
We had lots of young farmers come out to check on us, and the guys that I worked with seem to appreciate it. At the time I was excited that I was getting a kick-ass tan.
4. I’m an Ebay freak and Pogo-aholic
5. I love to cook and bake, and I’m good at it too.
6. Every year I volunteer to help at our Public Library Birthday Party. I usually help decorate and make some kind of dessert to serve. I have my own "groupies" who wait excitedly to see what I’ll bring.
Last year my recipe came to the attention of an Inn at a near-by vacation spot. They called and asked my permission to use it.
7. I feed 13 cats. They seem to think I’m "mama" and follow me every place I go when I’m outside. Think Pied Piper of Hamlin but with Cats instead of the rats, and I don’t need a magical flute… OK, I have a dirty mind and I could use a really good, large magical flute, but that doesn’t have anything to do with this #7 item…
8. I love gardening, cats, antiques, making things, collecting things, learning new things, traveling, experiencing the beauty of this earth.
Wow, I thought of 8…
A bonus, kiss my earlobe or neck and I’ll follow you anywhere! lol
I have tagged:
Not sure, I mean just about everyone I know has been tagged, so, if you haven’t been yet, then I tag YOU! Yes YOU! (Let me know when you’ve finished yours, I love reading these.