always sound good, but never actually come close to
reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually
speak of true friendship:
plot revenge against the idiot who made you sad.
2. When you are blue — I will try to dislodge whatever
is choking you.
3. When you smile — I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared — I will rag on you about it
every chance I get.
5. When you are worried — I will tell you horrible
stories about how much worse it could be until you quit
6. When you are confused — I will use little words.
7. When you are sick — Stay the hell away from me until
you are well again. I don’t want whatever you have!
8. When you fall — I will point and laugh at your
9. This is my oath….. I pledge it to the end. "Why?"
you may ask; "because you are my friend".
Remember…….A good friend will help you move…..a
REALLY good friend will help you move a body…….let me
know if you ever need me to bring a shovel.
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see
it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
And I mean this from the bottom of my heart! BIG HUGSSSS, Steph